Tuesday, May 1, 2018
12:00 PM - 3:30 PM
12:00 – 12:40 pm
Registration & Lunch
12:40 – 12:45 pm
12:45 – 1:15 pm
Keynote: Improving business value of audit and compliance
1:15 – 2:15 pm
Panel Discussion: Converging Across Current, Top, Emerging and Strategic Risks - Building an Enterprise Strategy
- How do you track emerging risks (as well as evolving risks)? What are the factors and sources to consider?
- Discuss the convergence of ERM with cyber risk, third party, strategic, reputational risk profiles
- How does an organization converge across the risk profiles to create a single view of the risk exposures? Is a single view even necessary?
- How to create a strategy around ERM encompassing all the risk profiles and ensure that it aligns with the strategic plan
2:15 - 2:30 pm
2:30 – 3:20 pm
Panel Discussion : GDPR Compliance: A business enabler or merely a tick in the box?
- What are the major impact(s) of the GDPR compliance activities on the business till date? What are the likely changes in the business if any due to the impending deadline?
- What are the biggest challenges that an organization is facing today which can possibly impact its capability to meet with GDPR compliance
- How can business benefit from the measures being taken by the org to meet with stipulations of GDPR compliance.
- Share some of the best practices/ideas which can enable business to thrive in a post-GDPR era.
3:20 - 3:30 pm
3:30 – 4:15 pm
Networking High Tea