We are registered with and adhere to the Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education programs of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Our registration number is 109066. Please check with the governing body of your license and state for specific CPE requirements. Grievances may be forwarded to the company at 650 620 3961. Grievances may also be forwarded to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors-NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, 615-880-4200, www.learningmarket.org, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field of Study:
Management Adv Services : 2 CPE Credit
Program Delivery Method: Group Live
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance Preparation/Program Prerequisites: None
Registration & Lunch
Case Study on Internal Audit by Tom Harper, EVP and General Auditor, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
Presentation: Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
This session will provide insights on how third-parties and the associated risks can be mitigated with an effective TPRM program and how third party risk information can be tied to enterprise risk and the overall business objectives.
• Recognize the extent of third-party network and risk exposure
• Develop a TPRM program in line with the complexity and nature of third-party relationships
• Understand the relevance of validating third parties with external data sources
• Tie third-party risk management into enterprise risk
• Leverage technology to enable effective and comprehensive TPRM program
Panel Discussion: Elucidating Importance of Risk Appetite in Enterprise Risk Management
Implementing a risk mitigation roadmap is often challenging without understanding the organizations risk appetite. Join this session as we demystify risk appetite and highlight its importance and share real world examples of its implementation in successful risk management program.
• Significance of Risk appetite in an ERM program
• Defining corporate level risk appetite across risk categories and organizational hierarchy
• Aligning Risk Appetite to Risk Measurement Processes
• Leveraging technology to implement Risk Appetite and subsequent processes